Monday, March 29, 2010

"Dramatic B&W" Photo Challenge



I recently joined up with the wonderful community at iheartfaces. I decided to enter in this week's challenge with one of my favourite photos of my kids. This was captured last Mother's Day when we had a wonderful long lunch at a local winery. The kids had an absolute ball there, meandering amongst all the rambling vines. I actually had this photo done on a canvas for my wall & each time I look at it I am reminded of that lovely day:




PS. I have no idea how to make this appear bigger (other than clicking on it of course), novice to blogging that I am!

Monique xx


7 comments:

Crystal Rae said...

seriously adorable. Seriously! I love it. Great entry

Kristin said...

Great composition, great contrast, really beautiful!

Emily Rae said...

I love how you've captured your little ones. Great subject placement and composition!

Anonymous said...

It is sure worth clicking to view this entry bigger! It is a great one!

Silly Goose Photography said...

How SWEET! I can see why you wanted this in a canvas.

ely said...

Sweet location and photo!

Vivobello said...

I love sibling shots from behind! Great Job!